Tabletop RPG Survey

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get a degree in Marketing Management (AP Graduate), and while we were doing one of our assignments, it struck me that this could be of use to publishers and creators of roleplaying games out there. I'm hoping to help them (and myself) get a better understanding of what drives us all as gamers, and see if it's possible to improve on the offerings available to us.

And a small warning: Some of these questions will refer to how you behaved before and after the outbreak of COVID-19. I apologize if this brings up bad memories for you.

You can take the survey here.

Thank you for participating. :)

Kim Frandsen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5E RPG: Celtic Adventures Now Available!

RetroMUD is Back!

5E Quest: Clockwork Carillon Now Available!